- Please check the time and lecture room of your presentation in the daily programme as there might have been some last-minute changes.
- All presentations, except the ones in the Czech symposium, must be prepared and delivered in English.
- All presenters are asked to respect the duration of their presentations. The chairs will request to stop the presentation after the allotted time has passed (free papers oral presentations – 12 min. including Q&A).
- All oral presenters should include a COI slide (to be downloaded here) as the first or the second slide in their presentation.
- We also need the presenters to send us their signed COI disclosure form (it can be downloaded here). The presenting authors will not be allowed to present if this disclosure is not made.
- Slide format:
- MS PowerPoint, landscape format (all congress center PC’s have Office 365)
- 16:9 HD presentations (please note that this is not standard size in PowerPoint)
- Films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility
- The use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed.
Please bring your presentation on USB and come to upload it ideally on the day before, or at least 2 hours before your session starts. The presentations upload center will be located close the Registration area and technicians will check the presentation with you and upload it to the correct meeting room.
- If your presentation is taking place on the first day of the conference (Wednesday, 14 September), your presentation should either be sent to the Conference secretariat in advance (as mentioned above) or uploaded during the Pre-registration hours (on Tuesday, 13 September).
- Make sure to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session and let the chairperson know you are there. Please make sure to stay in your session from the beginning on to ensure smooth changes between the individual presentations.
There will be assisting staff in each lecture room if any problems occur.